Saturday, August 21, 2010

Not a lot....


Not much to report really, Wendy and I are enjoying the pool every afternoon. The kids have swimming lessons in the morning, then we hang around the park for 1 1/2 hours, have lunch and then head back to the pool for another 2 1/2 hours. I'm amazed how much Jonah is enjoying the water, he's made a little friend Henry and they spend hours throwing rings to each other and diving down to collect them.

Poor Jonah had a spectacular crash on his bike yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure what happened but one minute he was happily cycling along and the next he rode straight in to the back of a stationary car. His head hit the boot and for one moment I thought he was going to fly over the top of it. Thankfully no serious damage to him or the car and a very nice family came over to help us out. I think he was more shocked than anything but managed to limp home pushing his bike.

We also have a new chair which is super comfy and reclines for those evening snoozes.

Hopefully Ben will be back with something else new in a bit but I'll save that for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment