Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Keeping warm.....


I had to send Ben out to buy the kids some rashies (see I'm learning the lingo already) as they were freezing in the pool. Olivia still looks blue when she comes out but the others are noticeably warmer and really enjoying their lessons.

We had a nice afternoon yesterday as we were invited around to someones house for a playdate. The mum has a little girl called Maddie who will be in Kindergarten with the girls and an older boy who is in the year above Jonah. They all seemed to have a nice time playing together and it's nice to have someone to give me lots of tips for the local area. We are shopping in all the wrong places and it's costing us an arm and a leg. It all went really well until Maxi decided to wee all over her floor, I was so embarrassed. At least she had hardwood floors and not carpet, I think I would've been mortified if not.


No comments:

Post a Comment