Monday, August 16, 2010

Just like home.....



We drove down to the coast on Sunday, which is about a 2 hour drive away. When we left Portland it was over 100 degrees and we were expecting a very hot day at the beach, imagine our surprise when we arrived to this. It was so cold that even I had to put on a jumper and I don't feel the cold like Ben. It reminded me of our holidays at home although I'm sure it would've been slightly warmer back home. The beach was absolutely stunning though and the kids didn't care that it was cold and cloudly, although I'll have to remember to put on the sunscreen next time as my face was very sore by the end of the day. We've promised the kids we will take them for a whole weekend next time as there were lots of tears when we had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment