Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finally braved the car on my own....



I finally decided to brave taking the car out on my own today. We started off badly as the key snapped in the ignition but I found the spare and we managed to get going again. Madeleine wasn't so keen though and refused to get in the car until I'd reversed it out of the garage, mmh didn't think my driving was that bad. It felt very strange at first and I lost count of the number of times I tried to change gears with my left hand, even though we have an automatic. We successfully made it to the supermarket without the Garmin, although we did have to drive around the block a couple of times. We shall be heading off out further afield tomorrow and may even attempt the dreaded Costco!!!!

The kids are doing great at swimming and are now ready to move on from Penguin to Otters. Jonah finally decided to try a back glide today which was the only thing holding him back and the girls also learnt how to do handstands. We heard some very good news today in that their swim instructor has been offered a job at the school so hopefully she'll be teaching the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment