Monday, July 12, 2010

We love skype!!!


I can't tell you how much skype has helped us with our move to the states. My lovely friend rings me daily to see how we're doing and the kids love seeing our family and friends on the computer screen. Olivia does likes a bit of privacy though and I have to box her in with the breakfast cereal.

However, Madeleine has been a little bit shy and homesick and was refusing to chat to anyone. We were starting to get a little bit worried but this morning they were all colouring at the table so I just turned the camera on to them and she finally started talking to her best friend, such a lovely sight.

2 comments:

  1. HI - it's great seeing what you're up to - looks amazing! What's your skype address? Lizzie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! you've inspired me to re-install skype, mines same as my NM ID

    ReplyDelete