Friday, July 16, 2010

My apologies :)



My brother in law was most upset that I hadn't updated yesterday so here's an entry just for him :)

All we managed to do yesterday was a trip to Safeway but I guess it was quite eventful as I managed to find Tetley tea bags. I can't tell you how nice it is to have a decent cuppa instead of those awful breakfast or afternoon tea bags, I don't think I've ever met anyone who drinks 'breakfast tea'.

We still have the ongoing saga of our car which is becoming to be a real pain in the butt. We are supposed to have a car leased for us for six months but they failed to tell us there was a budget on that. A car to fit us all in is double the budget, we don't have that extra to pay in so at the moment we are just hiring a car at the weekend. Of course this weekend they can't find us a mini van which is a complete nightmare as I need to buy more stuff to furnish the house and we can't fit in a 5 seater. I'm so annoyed it's not liked we suddenly sprung four children on them. Hey ho I'm sure it will all be sorted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment