Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On a bit of a downer today...

Ben thinks I should write about the good, bad and the ugly so unfortunately today is a bad day :(

I know I should be happier, we have the keys to our house but we don't have a car so I can't get over to there to set things up. Today I went to get a social security number which was fine but I'm constantly having to keep the kids in check as all they want to do is run riot. Then we find a fantastic yarn shop so I thought great I'll just nip in and grab myself a skein so I can attempt a lace shawl. But NO, the kids can't even give me that simple five minute pleasure, they had to touch everything and just wind each other up so I had to leave with my head hung in shame. Then another ride on the trolly back home, I'm so sick of doing this every day, thank goodness I only have three more days left of it.

On a brighter note we did have some rain today, well more of a drizzle but it was nice as cooled everything down.

2 comments:

  1. Aw Sash we know how you feel and we've got half the amount of 'trouble' you guys have to take shopping. Great news about the house though - really looking forward to the Virtual Skype tour =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up Sasha. I Know it must be really hard. My thoughts are with you. Once you get into your new place and can make it your own (buying lots of new stuff :-)) things will be brighter. Sue

    ReplyDelete