Thursday, October 21, 2010

This week.....

It's been a fairly busy week this week, I got to help out in Jonah's classroom on Wednesday morning which was fun.  It was nice to meet his classmates and see what happens during his day.  I'm also helping plan his and the girls Halloween class parties so I've got meet some other parents and have really enjoyed getting involved.


The girls went to a Pumpkin Patch today with school and came back with their very own pumpkins.  They really enjoyed their day out and got to ride on the yellow school bus for the first time.


Autumn or Fall is on it's way, the leaves our just starting to turn and we have some lovely clear blue skies.  Unfortunately I keep forgetting to take my camera with me so hopefully I'll be able to show you how lovely it is before the weather turns to rain.


We also got to meet Hayley this week who is a friend of Wendy's and could also be relocating to Portland.  She's already a big hit with the kids as she turned up with these fabulous cupcakes.

Chocolate cupcakes - yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment