Thursday, September 23, 2010

A bit of a horrid day today....

Just when I thought we cracked it with getting the girls in to school the teacher decides to move all the seats all around.  Madeleine refused to sit down and kept following me out of the class which of course meant Olivia wouldn't sit down either. This went on for about ten minutes before the teacher gave them the option of either sitting in class or sitting in the office.  I thought this was a bit harsh for a couple of five year olds but she doesn't have any other option as it's only her in the classroom.  Two of the mums took pity on me though and took me for a coffee to cheer me up, which I thought was very kind of them and much appreciated.

It's now pouring down with rain so that will be fun to cycle to school and back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment