Thursday, December 9, 2010

Driving tests.....

Both Ben and I took our driving tests on Monday so that we can get our Oregon license.

First up was me and I was so nervous I thought I was going to be physically sick.  I only just about scraped through the test, first mistake was hitting the kerb whilst reversing and then I was in the wrong lane for turning on a one-way. The instructor let me off because there were no cars coming and she could see I was concentrating to stay on the right side of the road, to be honest I had no idea I was in a one way system - whoops.

Ben then just about passed too, he didn't slow down in a school zone and he cut corners in the one way systems but at least he knew he was on one!!!!!

The only problem now is we still can't get our licenses as there's some problem verifying our status so we have to wait another 10 days to get clearance.  I'm not moving countries again as this I can't face taking more tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment