Sunday, June 5, 2011

June already

I can't believe it's June already, this year has flown by.  This weekend has been glorious with the sun shining and the temperature up in the eighties, I'd like to say that summer is here but I know full well it will be pouring with rain next week........

Friday night was the school carnival and Jonah and I were signed up for the Nerf Gun tin can alley, I'd like to say Jonah helped but her bailed out after 15 minutes!!!  He did have a great time though running around with his friends and I think he entered the biscuit eating contest about 10 times.  The girls and Max had a great time playing with daddy and I think their favourite thing was the sack race.

Olivia and Maxi chasing bubbles

Ben went off to the quarry on Saturday for an action man gun shooting experience, I'll say no more.....  The kids and I headed off to the park and went to see Kung Fu Panda 2 in the afternoon.  We also stumbled across a yard sale where for the bargain price of $18 we came home with 3 board games, 3 dressing up outfits, 2 books, 2 pairs of shoes, clothes for the girls and a pumpkin torch.  I think this could become a habit!!!


Max's new favourite games

Lots of summer clothes

My two Disney Princess

Mr Bumble Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment