Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First day of school.....

Well Maxi survived his first day of school, all two hours of it.

I went in with him expecting huge tears when I left but he was happily playing with his friend in the 'Rainbow Rice' and looked up and smiled at me when I left.  I really wasn't expecting that but very pleased he was happy.  It gave me an hour to do some shopping alone and a fifteen minute cuppa in peace and quiet.

He was very happy when I picked him up and jumped up into my arms.  The teacher said he had fun, went to the toilet by himself but didn't quite know how to sit still for story time which is usual.  Max said he didn't want to go again but I'm sure he'll be happy to go back tomorrow.

Back to normal today with a trip to Trader Joes and Target!!

No comments:

Post a Comment