Friday, February 4, 2011

Exclusion notice.....

So the kids were served an exclusion notice yesterday which meant that if we didn't get our vaccinations up to date by next week they would be sent home.

I'd already made an appointment with the Dr so thought we may as well have them done at the same time as it costs me 80 bucks per visit!!!!!!

So Olivia goes first, just a few tears but she was very brave, next up was Maxi who I had to drag out from under the table, very upset but he was still brave.  In the meantime Jonah was screaming his head off and frightening the life out of everyone else, I'm surprised we weren't given our marching orders.  Next was poor old Madeleine who I also had to retrieve from underneath the table, unfortunately the nurse drew blood which is never good for Madeleine.  Then last of all was my big boy, and boy oh boy did he make a fuss....  We had to get another nurse in to help hold him down as he was screaming and kicking us all, I felt like kicking him myself, it was absolutely awful.  Finally we managed to jab him and then he said it wasn't all that bad - grrrhhhhh.

I've told Ben he's taking him next time and to top it off I have to go back in now to give them the correct insurance details.

No comments:

Post a Comment